About the job
At Bloq.it, we’re creating the world’s leading Smart Locker solution.
After growing over 2.000% during 2021, reaching 15 countries in 3 different continents, being named one of the 10 most promising startups in the country by EU-Startups, becoming the fastest-growing Smart Locker company in the world, winning the award for the Scaleup of the year 2022 on Startup Grind – Silicon Valley, and now building one of the largest Smart Locker networks in the world, partnering with Vinted Go, we’re looking for new #bloqstars to join our rocketship.
We will empower you to take on the world and create a mark in a way that only you can.
We’re looking to hire experienced Supply Chain Manager with a passion for building and scaling high-quality technology, where they have a say in how things are built and have the space to be creative and empowered to have ownership on their own solutions. 💻
You will join our growing team, and work directly with our COO & CTO, and you will have the opportunity to lead a new department.
- Be autonomous in providing creative, thorough, and practical solutions to a wide range of technical problems;
- Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks, gaps, or other areas of concerns or opportunities and work to either directly affect change, or advocate for that change;
- Self-motivated to learn and show strong initiative;
- Make sure production scales at Bloq.it speed;
- Quality Assurance with all suppliers involved in the product;
- Manage end-to-end supply chain;
- Lead the future Supply Chain team;
- We value trust, transparency, creativity, a hands-on approach, and last but not least, taking ownership of your tasks;
- Strong problem-solving and analysis capabilities;
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong soft skills and motivated to continuously improve them;
- Interest in entrepreneurship & previous work experience with startups is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership;
- Deep understanding of supply chain management and optimization;
- Experience in building an ERP from zero to hero;
- Warehouse managing experience;
Nice to Have
- Experience in Hardware procurement (experience in China appreciated);
- Experience in Hardware Quality Assurance;
- Experience in managing supply chain of similar products;
- Experience in managing systems of replacements, recording occurrences and so on;
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and a strong bonus scheme based on performance, including stock options;
- Premium health insurance, and other wellbeing options;
- Opportunity to learn on other subjects, Bloq.it will sponsor books/training courses;
- Flexible work conditions (remote, flexible schedule) – Available office in Lisbon if you would like to work in the office;
- Unlimited holidays – our focus is on providing value, and we trust you to make the decision on how much time off you need for providing your best value.
- An awesome team full of ambition and great work culture with focus on work-life balance;
This is an opportunity for your to join the core of a fast-growing startup, and take a role in creating highly disruptive tech and shaping the future.
Apply and become a #bloqstar 🚀