We’re looking to hire motivated electronic engineers with a passion for building and scaling high-quality technology. 🤖
Your work will make a difference to our business, and you will play an integral role in how our product and how the company evolves.
You will join our growing tech team, and work directly with our CTO.
- We value trust, transparency, creativity, a hands-on approach, and last but not least, taking ownership of your tasks;
- Strong problem-solving and analysis capabilities;
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong soft skills and motivated to continuously improve them;
- Interest in entrepreneurship & previous work experience with startups is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership;
- Understanding of hardware design
- Solid understanding of microprocessor
- Sound experience in electrical engineering
- Academic background in electronic engineering or similar.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary and a strong bonus scheme based on performance;
- Other possible compensation methods such as health insurance, other wellbeing options;
- Opportunity to learn on other subjects, Bloq.it will sponsor books/training courses;
- Flexible work conditions (remote, flexible schedule) – Available office in Lisbon if you would like to work in the office;
- An awesome team full of ambition and great work culture with good work-life balance;
- Work with a fast-growing startup – and take a role in creating highly disruptive tech.
Work with a fast-growing startup – and take a role in creating highly disruptive tech.
Apply and become a #bloqstar. 🚀