We’re hiring motivated software engineers with a passion for building and scaling high-quality technology. 💻
This is an opportunity for you to become one of our early collaborators, and work with our superstar team.
Your work will make a difference to our business, and you will play an integral role in how our product and how the company evolves.
You will join our growing tech team, and work directly with our CTO.
You will be able to work in a large range of technical stacks, given the option to choose which you would like to specify in.
At Bloq.it we have Mobile Apps, Back offices, APIs, Hardware (Linux-based), and other small software projects.
Our main tech stack includes Node.js, Python, MongoDB, and Flutter. We use AWS for most of our DevOps work.
- Be autonomous in providing creative, thorough, and practical solutions to a wide range of technical problems;
- Design and write code that is well organized, scalable, testable, and doesn’t generate new problems (most of the time 😉 );
- Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks, gaps, or other areas of concerns or opportunities and work to either directly affect change, or advocate for that change;
- Self-motivated to learn and show strong initiative;
- Contribute to an engineering-wide culture of code quality and shared responsibility for testing.
- We value trust, transparency, creativity, a hands-on approach, and last but not least, taking ownership of your tasks;
- Strong problem-solving and analysis capabilities;
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong soft skills and motivated to continuously improve them;
- Interest in entrepreneurship & previous work experience with startups is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership;
- Academic background in computer science or similar.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary and a strong bonus scheme based on performance;
- Other possible compensation methods such as health insurance, other wellbeing options;
- Opportunity to learn on other subjects, Bloq.it will sponsor books/training courses;
- Flexible work conditions (remote, flexible schedule) – Available office in Lisbon if you would like to work in the office;
- An awesome team full of ambition and great work culture with good work-life balance;
- Work with a fast-growing startup – and take a role in creating highly disruptive tech.
Work with a fast-growing startup – and take a role in creating highly disruptive tech.
Apply and become a #bloqstar. 🚀